Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th editional formatting guidelines.
If possible, please follow this format when preparing a paper for submission:
Abstract (250 words)
Background or Literature Review
Theoretical Discussion (as appropriate)
New Original Submission
Financial Services Review uses a double-blind peer-review process. When you are ready to submit your paper, click the link below:
Author(s) retain copyright and grant the Journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this Journal.
This license allows the author to remix, tweak, and build upon the original work non-commercially. The new work(s) must be non-commercial and acknowledge the original work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.